Application for membership will begin on January 18, 2021 at 8:00 am CST. Please make sure you know your 2020 ID and password. You will need to use this information when renewing your membership for the 2021 season. On the morning of January 18th, there will be a link on the homepage that will direct you to the 2021 Member Registration page. If you do not remember your ID and/or password, please contact the Sneds Tour Office. 615.790.3336
Once a prospective member's information is verified through the Sneds Tour office (could take up to 48 hours), their application will be processed through our system. It is important to note that if you register for the full Sneds Tour membership, your credit or debit card on file will be charged the $99.00 membership fee when your membership application is processed.
There is no deadline for membership registration. The Sneds Tour will take applications for membership all the way through the last week of the season. If you are registering for membership after the season has begun (May 24, 2021), we highly suggest you take a look at the "Tournament Schedule" to be sure there are enough tournaments still available within your division to warrant paying the membership fee to be able to participate in our summer one day events.
Note: Be sure on your application that the email address you fill in for "Golfer's Email" is your primary email as all email communication will be sent to that particular address.
How many tournaments can you play?
- Open Series Tournaments (Spring/Fall) - Unlimited
- Elite Series Tournaments (Spring/Fall) - Unlimited
- Prep Series Tournaments (Spring/Fall) - Unlimited
- Member Series One-Day, Masters Two-Day, Tour Two-Day, and Micro Two-Day Tournaments (Summer) - 9 total events to include the max of three (3)"A" events (see below for "A" Tournaments)
*Masters Two-Day Series, Tour Two-Day Series, and Micro Two-Day Series events are multiple days, 36 or 18 hole events but only count as one (1) toward the maximum number of tournaments you are allowed to compete.
Tournament registration will take place in two stages :
- The 1st series of sign-ups will be for our Elite Series, Open Series and Prep Series events to be held March-May. These will open when membership registration opens on January 20st.
- The 2nd series of tournament sign-ups will take place the week of March 23-26. Like in 2019, the Sneds Tour will grant priority for tournament registration to those members that have held full membership (full membership means the member paid a membership fee) for the most number of years on the Junior Tour. The more years a player has been a member of the Junior Tour, the earlier in the week that member will be able to sign up for events. The specific day a member will be allowed to register for summer events will be determined by the following structure:
4 or more years as a full member: Monday, March 22nd at 8:00 AM CDT
2 - 3 years as a full member: Tuesday, March 23rd at 8:00 AM CDT
1 year as a full member: Wednesday, March 24th at 8:00 AM CDT
New Member: Thursday, March 25th at 8:00 AM CDT
- "A" Tournaments - High Demand Designation
Like in 2020, a "high demand" designation will be given to select one-day events on the 2020 schedule. The events with a history of high demand each year (i.e. Ted Rhodes, Two Rivers, Brentwood, etc.) will be given an "A" designation. Players will be limited to registering for a maximum of three (3) "A" tournaments on the 2021 schedule.
We have also set the registration opening dates to May 4th for several one-day tournaments in an effort to offer availability for those members who sign up at a later date.
*For those who may be concerned that all the events will be full before they are able to sign up, please be assured that every effort will be made to add dates and sites to the schedule prior to the start of the season to be sure everyone has enough playing opportunities.
To sign up for a particular event, the most efficient way is to log-in to your player profile and access the tournaments from within your profile rather than from the main tournament page. By doing this, the system will recognize who you are and allow you to sign up for multiple events at one time thus expediting the process of signing up for more than one event.
All events (excluding Elite Series) are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. We do not reserve spots for certain divisions in our events. All tournament deadlines will be seven (7) days prior to the event at 5:00 PM CDT. If there are open spots in a particular tournament after its deadline has passed, we will do our best to fill the field via phoned-in registrations (615.790.3336).
Please note, phoned-in registrations will only be accepted if, 1) The deadline has already passed, and 2) There are open spots in the tournament. All tournament registrations prior to the deadline must be done online under the players "Member Profile".
For more information on obtaining tee times for each event as well as information on our waiting list procedures please view the "Tee Times/Waiting Lists" sub-section under our "Policies" section.